Stefan Moss is the CEO of Greendub Records. Singing since the age of 5, Moss discovered his songwriting abilities at the age of 17, forming his first music group “Ekklesia” in 1993. The group was featured on the local Bahamian teen show “Teen Spirit” and rocketed to stardom, capturing their first Bahamian Music Marlin Award the following year. Stefan captured another Marlin Award for the radio hit “The Rapture” as a member of the group “Supernatural” in 1997. In 2005, Moss teamed up with 2X Grammy nominated hip hop group GRITS, and co wrote their hit
“HITTIN CURVES”. The song would thrust him into the international spotlight as it garnered him his first Dove Award and into the history books as the first Bahamian to walk away with the coveted trophy. In 2006, Stefan relocated to Atlanta Georgia, a melting pot of southern tradition, soulful music, and culture. His debut album “ORIGINS” is the culmination of his musical journey from the sandy shores of the Caribbean to the gritty streets of Atlanta.
To date, he has been featured on numerous projects with noted artists such as Toby Mac, Canton Jones, Shonlock, GRITS, KJ-52, Speech (of Arrested Development) and more.
Latest from Keith L Rolle
- Young Phenom "Reasons (Proud of Me)" Review
- Greendub Records Founder Stefan "The Scientist" Moss Announces Partnership With Sustain Music & Nature Non-Profit
- Trinidad & Tobago's Arlene Mohammed & Voice Quake Signs U.S. Publishing Deal With LRL Pinnacle Music Group & Releases Debut Single “DELIVER ME”
- Caribbean Music's "Positive TV" Host, Landlord, Announces U.S. Partnership With Round The Clock Entertainment Group
- TRINIDAD & TOGABO'S GATES PRAISE NOMINATED FOR 3 VOICES OF GOSPEL MUSIC AWARDS IN ALABAMA